Thursday, March 31, 2011
And then I had to listen to the boys ask me every 15 minutes for soft boiled eggs.
That face makes it worth it.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
So I started that search. I used the IKEA software which already has my kitchen uploaded, and picked a few things. Then the truth comes out...
As I show John the many options, (it's me so it really is MANY), he finally tells me that he doesn't really want the cabinets I was looking at, he just hated the thrift cabinet so much, he decided to offer me the crazy option of "whatever" not realizing the cost to get me to leave the store and never look back.
Well, I showed him. I found these enameled metal cubes at The Container Store and his guilty conscience bought them for me.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
1. A lady on the train gave us instructions as to how to use the train because we looked as though we'd never used one before. Even though I used to take it every day for work.
2. Roz from Monsters, Inc. asked if Max and Hartwell were twins. Then friends, then, "Whatever..."
3. A man asked if Amanda and I were twins. (All blondes look alike).
4. In Hollywood, I watched Elvis get a coffee for Spider-Man.
5. The only star on the Walk of Fame Max and Grace could find with a name they recognized was George Lopez.
Posted by MuseBootsi at 7:48 AM