You didn't go kill him and then get chicken, didja?

I'm starting to get antsy,...creatively antsy. I always knew I had to choose a career that was creative because when I was a receptionist/assistant/office manager/waitress I spent my off time wallowing in fabric, paint and design magazines. Then, upon entering design school, I immediately overdosed. And it took awhile to get back on the wagon. So now I'm a stay-at-home mom and I have this intense desire to create, but not the time. I mean, I guess from 9-11pm works, but I have to set up and clean up in that time or else whatever project I am attempting becomes a toy for a two year old.
My current project is to take this design and translate it to two pillow shams.
I know. It's a Starbucks Coffee bag design. It's still pretty awesome. Who am I kidding? I'm just gonna watch Roseanne and eat Weight Watchers ice cream.

No comments