2 kids under 3? How do you do it?

If you've spoken to me in the last month, I won't shut up about this coffee. Won't. Shut. Up. The boys and I had a $50 a week Starbucks habit, so I went looking for something I can make at home that's as good as a skinny vanilla latte. How About Orange had a link regarding a cold brewed method, which I thought maybe my husband would enjoy. So I tried it one morning and...hello, lover!
I used this recipe and agree completely with Jessica. Straining = pain in the bottom and cold brew = creamy coffee. And I also don't dilute, but mix the concentrate with nonfat milk and a packet of Stevia.
And I'm pretty much high all day. But my house isn't any cleaner.

1 comment

coastal designs said...

Thanks so much for this info! I will definitely try those recipes and have them ready to go in the mornings. :-D