Mmmmm,...exhaustion.


Things I think are easy and end up exhausting me: I found the recipe at Bakerella and thought, "food processor + microwave = super easy. I am now laying in my bed. Trying to engage my brain enough to type this. Part of it is that halfway through, I caught Hartwell "cleaning" by dipping a magic eraser into Barkley's water and wiping the wood floor. And the new sofa. Which, in the course of 5 days, has been vomited on, pooped on, scratched, and Sharpie-d. Do sit down.

I still have to make the oreo truffles.  I think I need a nap. But first, I need to go buy a new oven mitt. What the hell happened to that one? It's all I can see in this photo.

I ended up with a bunch of extra chocolate so I dipped Peppermint JoeJoe's:

1 comment

Jays said...

Ooh, YUM! I am impressed.

When are we going to target to shop for oven mitts? And, maybe, plastic wrap for your new sofa?