Eat Fresh.

I've been really boring lately and inside my head. Designing and thinking about projects to make. And, as if I didn't have enough to do to avoid actually doing anything, I've been playing addictive games on the ipod I got for Christmas. Solitaire? Really, Courtney? You really need to play solitaire right now? And is that not the loneliest thing ever? Playing solitaire on your ipod at 10 at night? That and this crazy match game. If I tried to explain it to you, I may spiral into a deep depression. Right now I actually believe it helps my brain. And that thing needs all the help she can get.

So, that makes the completion of this project all the more exciting. I finished the sandwich I was making for a friend. We decided on a hippie trade. She designed some gorgeous stationery for me, (which I will link to when she posts), and I made a sandwich and a snowman for her. I did some redesign on the bread. It took a lot of thought to get something that didn't need to be filled with anything to create a thickness.

I have many more sandwiches to make, for other friends whom I feel I owe. And some other cool things I will post as soon as I get the guts to make them. In my brain they are delightful, but in the real world? Not so much sometimes. I bet more solitaire will fix that right up.

No comments