Party gone out of bounds...





My friend's husband planned a surprise party for her last Saturday. I volunteered to decorate because I have a giant crush on her. So my other favorite ladies (sigh, jealous rage.) helped make and hang and arrange the decorations with me. (Which is an excellent excuse to constantly hang out with amazing women).

A couple of things, though. Even though I emailed with the catering lady at the venue, I never got a proper photo of the space. So I had hanging things with no place to hang them. And, for whatever reason, my brain never fully realized that it would be dark around 8:30. So I never got the great "magic time" photos. The top floral photo was taken in my kitchen after I somehow managed to keep every single flower. I think the birthday girl should have ended up with a bunch. But there I was walking to my car with everything.

Hartwell and I made bouquets this morning with the birthday flowers and took them to some of our favorite ladies on the block. (Well, the ones who were home). After our first delivery he said, "I wanna take someone AGAIN."

1 comment

Jays said...

The decorations were beautiful.

I am, however, in a jealous. rage. (sigh...) that I didn't get to help make them and hang out with you extra. I guess we'll have to invent something else to decorate, so I can help you.

I love that you gave away the flowers to neighbors. Perfection.