Sunday, September 12, 2010

You take the good, you take the bad

I'm having trouble picking something to replace the yellow in my Facts of Life kitchen. Here are some photo palettes I found at Sherwin Williams. Also? The walls are blue and coral with creamy white trim. The moulding isn't blue. It's just to get an idea about color. I needed to see the color in a different room with the other colors together. It's more like the way it is in my house.

Above: Parakeet

Relentless Olive.
Resort Tan. (John's Favorite).
Lime Rickey.
Easy Green.

I like parakeet. Maybe I need to step away for a bit. And have a lime rickey.

3 comments :

Cameron Blazer said...

I like Parakeet & Tan the best. (Slight edge for tan, but don't tell John, or he'll get a big head.)

Laura said...

I like the lighter colors. I know that room is small and you have a ton of bright in there, the darker makes it look smaller...IMHO

Deborah Graff said...

I think I like the Olive best. But I could live with any of them. You know, if you added a murphy bed at one end. So I could live there. Just in case. Never mind.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin