99 color ideas go by...

I finally got the right green painted in the hallway. Sherwin Williams Hep Green. The hallway seems dark, but it actually, somehow, was too bright for the last green, so I went down a swatch on the fan deck. It perfectly matches the tea kettle we have. P.S. the weird light bulb we have is making it look crazy in the photo. Just so you know.

Now,...my problem. What do I paint the interior of my open cabinets? Right now it's a sort of medium yellow. I was thinking of painting it Frolic, the last green I had in the hallway and the green I used to make the floral design on the cabinets. Not quite so dark, but still lime-y.

Or white?

Or more pale blue?

Or coral?

I plan on filling the shelves with turquoise dishes and such, so I wanted something that showcases them without making them change color. Maybe a lighter coral. Like Jovial.
Wow! Those colors are WAY off from what my fan deck says. I'd write to SW, but I think they're sick of my opinions. Well, then, stop sending me surveys!

I'd love your two cents. I can't figure out what to do.

3 comments

Jays said...

The pale coral sounds nice? But considering my color ineptitude, you probably don't want to put too much stock in my opinions.

By the way, we may actually paint our bathroom this year. I have to find the paint chips you collected for me!

MuseBootsi said...

Dear Deborah,
I've been leaning toward pale coral, too!

Your color epticity is just fine!

I think I may even mix it myself...

(Because I have white and dark coral...not because I'm a genius. Just cheap).

Jays said...

Cheap Genius! (another superhero name)