Ikea Hacks for the Bedroom or Snappy Dressers

I am currently in the planning stages of my bedroom. And I'm trying to do it as cheaply as possible. Enter the Ikea Hacks! One of the best things about Ikea furniture is that you can enter the name of the piece + hack into google and you get a ton of ideas!

Here's the Tarva:
Simple, pine dresser. To get the dresser at the top, she sawed off a bit of leg and spray painted it gold. Then painted the rest white and bought new brass knobs!

Here's another hack, but in the campaign style:
Here's another hack of the same dresser, they used wooden rosettes from Michaels as the drawer pulls.
And this is a different dresser from Ikea, the Rast, painted awesomely:
But wait, there's more! I saw this amazing lamp as well! Made from a shaving mirror and a clamp light!
And this one, too!
All this talk about Ikea has me craving meatballs. Which is not at all unusual for me...

No comments