Things I Saw in Santa Monica This Weekend or Candle Sniffing with Friends

I escaped to Santa Monica for a spell last weekend...and here are the highlights/things I remembered to photograph...

Above is the wall behind the bar at The Misfit. Looks really fancy, serves chicken sandwiches.
Delicious chicken sandwiches...
And if you order a drink with "punch" in the title, it is served thusly:
Then onto Anthropologie, because I had my birthday coupon! I've been loving all things tribal lately...
One of the many candles sniffed. I believe that one was "Volcano."
There are a lot of Happy Hours in Santa Monica...we went to all of them...
See? This one at a penthouse bar with a view of the ocean at sunset.
The next morning, a giant Jinky's breakfast...Jinky's where all your dreams come true!
If you draw them on your placemat...
You can barely make out my world map...but it's there...I couldn't decide on a country, so I drew them all...

As we were leaving, we were intrigued by this little building. It's the oldest brick building in Santa Monica! We were right, it is special! Now, we need to figure out what it says...

No comments