Obsession: Cow Paintings or Moodern Art?

I don't know what to say...One minute I was pinning on Pinterest and the next I was obsessed with cow paintings. I blame it all on one of the lovely people I follow Pam O'Connell. She posted one, and that was it...

I mean, come on:
How does one resist that face?

Too realistic? How about abstract cows?
Here's one over a fireplace! I think I'm turning you around on cow paintings...
Maybe just a little one to get started. This one is 5 x 7 and waiting for you to buy her on etsy:
Or, you could go ceramic...and purchase a cow towel rack/holder...late at night...when your judgement is off,...as is your ability to measure...
Yep, I am the proud owner of a very surprised cow. And I love her! I'm currently in negotiations with my husband as to where she will reside...She was supposed to go in the bathroom, that place needs some quirk, but John thinks she'll do better in the kitchen...


No comments