Lonny Magazine




I was going through my magazine pages and putting together an inspiration book for the house and I realized that I totally miss Domino Magazine! Most of the other magazines were either too super refined or too matchy-matchy for me. Like a Kelly Wearstler room will have collections of things that look like they took years to assemble or Better Homes and Gardens will feature a room that is entirely pink and green. Both pretty, but not my thing.

Then the other day, my husband (?!), tweeted about Lonny Magazine. An online magazine from an ex-editor of Domino. And it is exactly what I was missing. It's full of things that are totally doable for me! The only problem is that there is no way to share the photos. Or print them to add to your inspiration folder. Gentlemen, unacceptable!

No comments